Saturday 25 June 2011

Fattism

Is anybody else fed up of comedians cracking jokes about Eric Pickles weight? Was watching the TV and yet again they where cracking jokes about Eric Pickles size - its just not funny any more, its unkind and not very clever. Am I starting to sound like a school teacher?

It is terrible the way our society bullies and villainises larger people - the fat fascist are everywhere.

In consequence I know nothing about Eric Pickles political views and actions and lots about what comedians think about his weight. He could be implementing all sorts of dodgy policies and I wouldn't know cause we never get beyond what he may have had for lunch.

Admittedly it would help if I didn't depend entirely on satirical TV and radio programs for my knowledge of current affairs- but come on satirists stop talking about his weight and start exposing his politics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do let me know what you think. I am well aware I am not always right!