Monday 27 February 2012

Celebrating international women's day


Sisters you are warmly invited to:


BRUNCH!
to celebrate international women's day.


at 10 a.m. on Saturday the 3rd March
at Contact me for location


We will spend some time celebrating the wonderful things women have achieved as well as reflecting on the great loses we experience as women. We will also have an opportunity to explore some ways Christians can respond to domestic violence.  Then we will go marching, along with many others with a vision for a just and free world. (www.millionwomenrise.com)


You are welcome to join us for some or all of this. Children also welcome. We have been offered the venue free and I shall provide food, but contributions are welcome and it would be good to be able to make a contribution to the venue.


Please RSVP by leaving a comment with your email address and I'll send you info (I won't publish your email address) so I know approx. numbers and also if you have any dietary requirements.


Please also feel free to pass invite on to people who may be interested but please stress need to RSVP and that this is a Christian women's event.


Keep on rising!


Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do let me know what you think. I am well aware I am not always right!